Vegetables.co.nz aims to be the key point of contact for high quality resources and information on all fresh New Zealand grown vegetables. All resources are evidence based and peer reviewed. A key part of the resource development process is engaging in and/or collating research on a variety of vegetable, health and education related topics.
Recent research reports and updates:
- Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer: a Global Perspective - the Third Expert Report, World Cancer Research Fund - Cancer Prevention Recommendations, May 2018
- The nutritional composition and health benefits of tomatoes update 2016 – Dr Carolyn Lister (Plant & Food Research) - January 2017
- Year 7 and 8 New Zealand Food Survey (Full Report) - Massey University Dietetic students, Vegetables.co.nz and the Heart Foundation - January 2017
- Year 7 and 8 New Zealand Food Survey (Summary Results - A4 Flyer) - Massey University Dietetic students, Vegetables.co.nz and the Heart Foundation - January 2017
- Review of Cooking Literacy in New Zealand (The role of the school curriculum) - Delvina Gorton, BSc, PGDipDiet, MHSc - June 2016